Beyond Engagement Manager's Toolkit
Despite being engaged, employees can’t do their best work. They’re overworked and exhausted. They barely have enough energy left for their personal lives. Meanwhile, managers are responsible for improving employee engagement, but many lack the tools and know-how.
The Beyond Engagement Toolkit is an exceptional tool for managers and leaders to positively impact the energy and engagement levels of their teams!
- Beyond Engagement Toolkit (enough materials for a team of 12) including :
- Beyond Engagement; A Brain-Based Approach That Blends the Engagement Managers Want with the Energy Employees Need.
- A team building exercise called Oxygen Poker that builds self and team awareness of what matters most - including all of the components, PowerPoint and instructions to facilitate the exercise.
- The One on One Energy Check along with the Team Energy Check: in pads of 25 sheets.
- Red/Yellow/Green Energy Level Cards: 13 sets of cards.
- Access to online resources and instructions – including:
- Beyond Engagement Book by Brady Wilson
- Beyond Engagement Guide with a "getting started section" that provides a step by step implementation plan, frequently asked questions, forms and a spot to track your progress.
- Two teaching videos on how to run a team energy check and modeled scenarios.
- Unlimited PDF form downloads and instructions.
- Animated Video (5 mins): Introduces your team to the process in a transparent way - the theory, what’s in it for them, what’s next and how they can engage
- 60 minute Implementation Support Call or Web Meeting that provides:
- Quick start recommendations
- Coaching on specific team situations and best practices
- Answers to your implementation questions
The Beyond Engagement Toolkit (as a stand alone option) is most successful for people leaders who:
- Are self directed learners
- Have a modest to high level of trust with their employees
The Beyond Engagement Toolkit is intended for:
- People Leaders | Small Business Owners | HR Leaders
Who are looking to create the conditions for an energized workplace that enables accountability, innovation, productivity and high engagement.
Purchase the Beyond Engagement Toolkit and energize your employees!