Got employee engagement on the brain?
If so, you’re not alone—in fact, far from it.
At this very moment, there are about 6,000 other folks like you—people from all over the world—participating in an online community dedicated to the very topic of employee engagement.
It’s called the Employee Engagement Network. And Juice Inc. is proud to announce that we are the EEN’s inaugural knowledge partner.
Created and moderated by global employee engagement expert David Zinger, the EEN is a free online resource for anyone interested in this fascinating business management concept.
David calls the EEN “employee engagement for all”—in other words, it’s an inclusive network for thousands of:
- Directors, managers and executives in human resources
- HR-related companies or consultancies like Juice Inc.
- Managers and employees in non-HR related departments and organizations
In other words, it doesn’t matter whether you work in human resources or not: if you want to expand your knowledge and awareness of employee engagement via a global network of peers (versus a commercial network), you can become an EEN member.
And did we mention it’s FREE to join?
Here are all the engagement resources you get access to when you become a member:
- More than 540 videos—many of which cannot be found elsewhere online
- Forums to discuss anything and everything related to engagement
- Location- and topic-specific discussion groups
- Original blog articles and ebooks written and contributed to by engagement experts from around the world
- Global listings of upcoming employee engagement events
Over time, you’ll see more and more content on the EEN from Juice Inc. We want you to be part of this exciting growing community committed to improving employee engagement!
Become a member of the EEN today...and then let us know what you think in the comments below.